For any reasonable order dispute, iOSPCSuite.com welcomes customers to contact us using the Support Form.
iOSPCSuite.com values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using products and services listed and sold via our website.
iOSPCSuite.com provides a 7-day Money Back Guarantee for most products. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product’s specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
Circumstances of No Refund
iOSPCSuite.com generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1) Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product’s function and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and watch demo videos before making their final purchase decision.
iOSPCSuite.com does not refund software if products fail to meet customer’s needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities. However, iOSPCSuite.com can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright, providing the price difference between products does not exceed USD $10, within the guarantee period. If the purchased product is exchanged for a correct product of lower price, iOSPCSuite.com will not refund the price difference.
2) A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. iOSPCSuite.com recommends the customer contacts the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As iOSPCSuite.com cooperates with an independent payment platform, it’s impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can’t be cancelled. However, iOSPCSuite.com will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
3) A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within 8 hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, iOSPCSuite.com’s system will automatically send a registration e-mail usually within 2 hours. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typos, etc. In this case, customers should submit an enquiry via our Support Form.
4) Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by a purchase of the correct product from another company.
5) iOSPCSuite.com Product price differences between different regions or price differences between iOSPCSuite.com and other companies.
6) A refund request for part of a bundle. iOSPCSuite.com cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, iOSPCSuite.com may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle’s guarantee period.
7) A customer has a ‘change of mind’ after purchase.
1) A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the iOSPCSuite.com support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the iOSPCSuite.com support team.
2) A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if the order exceeds the days guarantee period.
iOSPCSuite.com offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1) Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, iOSPCSuite.com will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another iOSPCSuite.com product.
2) The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase, has failed to retrieve the registration code from the iOSPCSuite.com Support Team, and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the iOSPCSuite.com Support Team after making contact. In this case, iOSPCSuite.com will refund the customer’s order if they have no need of the product in future.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, iOSPCSuite.com will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn’t want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.
Download Version: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Disc Version: Destroy the disc, then uninstall the software from your computer.
iOSPCSuite.com will issue refunds either to the credit card, bank or PayPal account used in the purchase. Depending on the user’s bank situation, refunds may take 48 to 72 hours to be credited.